The Prados Promise is our commitment to the community we live in and love. It's more than just a giveback. The Promise is our commitment to put our money, time, and mentorship back into Indigenous communities across Turtle Island.
We do this by:
- Donating a portion of all proceeds back to charities and causes that support Indigenous communities
- Volunteering in our local Indigenous community
- Promoting Indigenous brands and entrepreneurs across our social media channels and website
Currently we are organizing the following fundraising initiatives:
- Donate directly to the Prados Life Foundation. The Prados Life Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to helping those in need. From the hearts and minds of founders; Cece and Daniel Meadows, The Prados Life Foundation supports those who need it most. The Prados Life Foundation is accepting donations for our current giving of shoes! We have donated over $3000 worth of shoes to various reservations throughout the US, Mexico and Canada.
- Bringing PPE to Native American Reservations: Our World-Changing partners have helped us raise more than $20,000 to help bring much need PPE supplies to remote communities that are really suffering under the strain of COVID.