She's here! Look no further for a makeup remover that does it all—the Done With The Slay Makeup Remover is Prados' newest product, and it cruises through makeup removal with ease. Cruelty-free, it promises a beautiful glow and to brighten your skin with daily use. And there's more good news—it comes in a recyclable bottle, so you can look good while doing good. #PradosBaddie
How to use:
- Apply a small amount of makeup remover to your Prados reusable towel.
- Gently wipe the towel across your face, removing all makeup or daily dirt buildup from the day.
- Be sure to avoid getting product inside your eyes.
- Rinse the towel with warm water and repeat steps 1-3 until all makeup is removed.
- Follow up with your favorite face wash, toner, and moisturizer.
Here are some tips for using the Prados reusable facial towel:
- If you have sensitive skin, you may want to dilute the makeup remover with water before using it.
- If you wear waterproof makeup, you may need to apply the makeup remover twice to remove it completely.
- After you have removed your makeup, be sure to apply a moisturizer to your face to help protect your skin.
INGREDIENTS: Water,Isododecane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Chloride,1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyetha-nol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis LeafExtract, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tromethamine, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower, Water, Coco-Glucoside
Everyone needs this product in their kit! Smoothing to skin and isn’t harsh. I have sensitive skin and this is the first removal products that’s strip my oils. It leaves my skin smooth and healthy
Takes off eyeliner and mascara like a dream!
I will be purchasing it again soon love it